Keep your memories alive with this framed project.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Paint brush, Selection of Gems, Ink- yellow, blue, Sponge, White frame, Pearl adhesive gems, Sewing machine, PVA glue
- Use the holes from the mixed media set to make a stencil and create a patterned background using the yellow ink. Also use stamps in yellow and blue and print the coffee marks using the die. Do this by die cutting several pieces out of foam, glue them together and use this as your stamp.
- Die cut a strip of yellow polka dot card using the mixed media die and layer this over the background.
- Die cut all the floral elements from the Floral Wreath die set and layer these with another die cut piece of polka dot card but in blue, and a photo of your choice.
- Stitch several lines near the top and bottom of the image.
- Die cut the phrase ‘cherish every moment’ in pink and dark pink card. Stick this onto the page using PVA glue.
- Decorate with pearl adhesive gems and put in your frame.