Stencilled Tropical Leaf Dinner Plates
Bring some tropical into your home with this stencilling and upcycling project.
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: Four White Dinner Plates, Grey Paint, Sticky Back Plastic, Sponge
- Die-cut multiple Tropical Leaves out of the sticky back plastic.
- Stick the leaves to the plate in your chosen arrangement.
- With the sponge, use the grey paint to cover the plate.
- Peel off sticky back plastic Tropical Leaves.
- Repeat this process to create a pattern.
- Leave to dry.