So much can be used with this die and our washi tape just gives it that extra touch.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: White card, Gems, Grey ink, Craft sponge, Stamp and Ink, PVA glue
- Cut two squares of white card that is big enough to fit the medium sized flower from the Floral Wreath die.
- On one of the squares lightly stamp some embossing ink and sprinkle with embossing powder.
- Discard of the excess embossing powder and use the heat tool to emboss (remember to use the heat tool on a low setting.)
- On the other square, use the sponge to ink in light grey.
- Using the two squares, die-cut 2 of the medium sized flower and glue together.
- Fold the other white piece of card in half and use the washi tape to add a striped effect.
- Adhere the flower to the card and embelish with gems.
- Ink your sentiment stamp and stamp in the bottom right corner (remember to do a practice stamp first.)