Stencilled Kitchen Tiles
Upcycle your own kitchen tiles through stencilling.
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: 40 Plastic tiles, Tile paint (Dark grey & light grey), Card (Light grey and white), Spray mount, Paint brushes, MDAF mount board, Mint spray paint
- Paint 10 tiles light grey and 10 tiles dark grey.
- Cut 10cm x 10cm squares out of light grey card (you will need 10 of these).
- Use one of the Creative Backgrounds die and die-cut the pattern 3 times across each of 10cm x 10cm light grey squares.
- Use the mint spray paint to paint 10 of the tiles and leave to dry.
- Glue gun tiles on to the MDAF mount board in the following order- Dark grey, Decorative panels, Light grey, Corner & Labels.
- Once dry, die-cut 10 of the Corners & Labels die set to a design of your choice (this set is great for mixing and matching). Adhere these 10 designs to the 10 mint tiles using spray mount.
- Use the glue gun to adhere the 40 tiles to the MDAF mount board.