Alberto Juarez, Elena Roche and Quim Diaz have spent many years dedicating their time to scrapbooking and paper crafting and inspiring thousands of people. Their love for crafts has led them to teach hundreds of workshops and design product lines for scrapbooking, such as paper, stamps and paint. They have been part of Sizzix's design team for years. The three are now very happy that their concept of dies is carried out in this new line for journaling.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Upcycle and create your own Kitchen tiles through stencilling.
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 14PK - Corners & Labels
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Creative Backgrounds
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: 40x plastic tiles, Dark grey & light grey tile paint, Card- light grey and white, Spray mount, Paint brushes, MDAF mount board, Mint spray paint
- Paint 10 tiles light grey and 10 tiles dark grey.
- Cut 10cm x 10cm squares out of light grey card (you will need 10 of these).
- Use 1 of the Creative Backgrounds die and die-cut the pattern 3 times across each of 10cm x 10cm light grey squares.
- Use the mint spray paint to paint 10 of the tiles and leave to dry.
- Glue gun tiles on to the MDAF mount board in the following order- Dark grey, Decorative panels, Light grey, Corner & Labels.
- Once dry, die-cut 10 of the Corners and Labels die to a design of your choice (this set is great for mixing and matching). Adhere these 10 designs to the 10 mint tiles using spray mount.
- Use the glue gun to adhere the 40 tiles to the MDAF mount board.