Kid's Corner Frame
Put your little ones artwork on show with this frame project.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: White frame, Black pens, Buttons, Card (White, pink, green), Gems, Child-friendly PVA glue
- On the pink card encourage your child to draw a portrait of themselves or a loved one.
- Using the Flower Set die set, die-cut flowers using the pink and white card.
- Using the Succulent Wreath die set, die-cut out leaves using the green card.
- Assist your child in embellishing their picture with assorted buttons using the child friendly PVA glue.
- Frame the picture.
- Assemble the flowers using the glue gun and add gems to embellish the flowers.
- Use the glue gun to adhere the flowers and leaves to the frame.