Kid's Corner Frame #2
Don't know where to put all of your little ones drawings? Here's an easy project to showcase your little one's art.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: White frame, Card (Pink, white, green), Black pens, Gems, Child-friendly PVA glue, Gems
- On the green card encourage your child to draw a picture of their choice.
- Frame the picture.
- Using the Flower Set die set, die-cut flowers using the pink and white card.
- Using the Succulent Wreath die set, die-cut out leaves using the green card.
- Assemble the flowers using the glue and use the gems to embellish the flowers.
- Using the glue gun, adhere the flowers and leaves to the frame.