Starting in kindergarten, Courtney found herself more attracted to finger painting than playing with toys. It was clear that a career in art awaited. After earning her B.F.A. in Illustration from Cal State Fullerton, she continued to paint, while being influenced by pop culture. As a Sizzix in-house designer, Courtney combines traditional drawing and digital technique to express her fresh, youthful style. Outside of work, Courtney works on her art and loves to visit Disneyland.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make the most realistic flower bouquets with this make and make them with as many different colours.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Peony
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Floral Wreath
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Flower stems, Ink, Wooden sticks, Oasis, Vase
- To create the poppies, use the Peony Die to cut several layers and ink the edges. Shape the flower using the Paper Sculpting Kit and adhere the layers together using hot glue.
- Adhere the flowers onto a stem using hot glue and add the centre.
- To create the blooms die-cut about 20 flowers from the Floral Wreath Die Set. Shape the flower using the Paper Sculpting Kit and punch a hole in the centre to thread each flower onto the wooden stick.
- Use oasis in the vase to keep the flowers in place.