Floral Edge Tea Towel
No one can get enough floral in their makes, this tea towel brigs spring into your home.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Sewing machine, Cream fabric, Cream thread, Pink ribbon measuring 34”, Foam, Thin plastic sheet, Pink Distress Ink
- Cut a rectangle out of the cream fabric measuring 17” x 25”.
- Hem the edges.
- Construct your stamp by die-cutting 3 layers of foam using the largest die in the set.
- Use adhesive spray to spray them together.
- Use adhesive spray to spray the foam bundle to the plastic.
- Ink the foam with pink distress ink and apply generously.
- Stamp 3 times on the top and bottom of the tea towel.
- Allow to dry.
- Finish by sewing the pink ribbon on the top and bottom of the tea towel.