Create your own gift bag for cookies. They are the perfect DIY party favour or thank you gift!
Theme: Birthday & Party
Other Supplies: Printed sentiment label, Silver, grey and ivory card, Stapler, Natural twine, Cello Bags, Twine
- Cut a rectangle of silver card and emboss with the Mosaic Gems embossing folder.
- Matt the embossed rectangle onto a strip of dark grey card.
- Place your cookie into a cello bag and carefully seal.
- Take a square of mid grey card and fold in half before attaching the embossed strip.
- Use a staple to attach and secure the folded strip to the cello bag.
- Die-cut the flower, flower centre and leaves from the Bold Flora die set and use some of the tools in the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension.
- Wrap a length of natural twine around the top of the bag and tie into a knot at the front.
- Attach the assembled flower to the bag.