When Lynda isn’t creating new designs for Sizzix as a Senior Product Designer, she can be found creating in her studio. With a degree in Graphic Design, she’s also a life-long artist/maker who has experimented with everything from watercolor and wood carving to quilting and silk screen printing. Throughout her career, she’s designed innovative packaging, book/magazine designs and advertising, but her passion has always been making art. You can follow Lynda’s creative adventures at LyndaCreates.com.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Crochet
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Printed sentiment label, Silver and ivory card, twine, Stapler, Cello Bags
- Die-cut a length of lace border from coral coloured card and mount onto a square of ivory card.
- Place the scallop circle die onto the card ensuring that the lace strip is below the centre and cut.
- Place your confectionary into a cello bag and seal the top.
- Fold the die-cut scalloped circle in half and use to secure the top of the bag by adding a staple.
- Wrap a length of natural twine around the top of the bag and tie into a knot at the front.
- Die-cut the small butterfly and gently curl back the wings with a pair of tweezers.
- Design and print several sentiment strips bearing the legend ‘Handmade with Love’ and trim them to size.
- Mount the Butterfly in place together with the sentiment strip.