Make your own decorative packaging for your baking makes.
Theme: Basic Shapes
Other Supplies: Printed sentiment label, Silver and ivory card, twine, Stapler, Cello Bags
- Die-cut a length of lace border from coral coloured card and mount onto a square of ivory card.
- Place the scallop circle die onto the card ensuring that the lace strip is below the centre and cut.
- Place your confectionary into a cello bag and seal the top.
- Fold the die-cut scalloped circle in half and use to secure the top of the bag by adding a staple.
- Wrap a length of natural twine around the top of the bag and tie into a knot at the front.
- Die-cut the small butterfly and gently curl back the wings with a pair of tweezers.
- Design and print several sentiment strips bearing the legend ‘Handmade with Love’ and trim them to size.
- Mount the Butterfly in place together with the sentiment strip.