Eileen grew up in a large art-loving family. She has applied her creative thinking to all sorts of life and career events – from adjusting to thirteen military moves and raising four children to developing popular craft product lines. In 2009, Sizzix launched her first ScoreBoards™ dies, specially designed to cut and score matboard and thicker materials. Eileen enjoys working with recycled materials and "treasures" from thrift stores, or even better, those found on the curb!View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Wrapped Journal
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Vintage Texture
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Screw head Brads, Eyelets and eyelet setter, Elasticated string, Mini notepads, Leather
- Die-cut the journal from soft, thick leather.
- Cut a rectangle of leather to fit within your embossing folder and run under a tap for a few seconds before embossing. Wet leather stiffens as it dries so that it holds the emboss better.
- Attach the embossed rectangle to the front of the journal using screw head brads.
- Apply silver eyelets through the holes die-cut in the side of the journal.
- Secure your chosen notelets by threading elasticated string through the eyelets and tying them in place down the central spine.