Keep all your memories in one secure place with this leather journal.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Screw head Brads, Eyelets and eyelet setter, Elastic string, Mini notepads, Leather
- Die-cut the Wrapped Journal from soft, thick leather.
- Cut a rectangle of leather to fit within the Vintage Texture embossing folder and run under a tap for a few seconds before embossing. The wet leather stiffens as it dries so that it holds the emboss better.
- Emboss the wet leather. Let dry.
- Attach the embossed rectangle to the front of the Journal using screw head brads.
- Apply silver eyelets through the holes die-cut in the side of the Journal.
- Secure your chosen pages by threading elastic string through the eyelets and tying them in place down the central spine.