Star Gift Wrap
Upcycle and create a more personal gift wrap this Christmas.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: White card, White wrapping paper, Silver ribbon, A small silver stamp, Heat tool, PVA glue
- Using the embossing ink and the small star stamp, stamp the wrapping paper in your desired pattern.
- Sprinkle the embossing powder on the water marks.
- Discard of excess powder.
- Using the heat tool emboss the wrapping paper.
- Wrap your gift.
- Die cut two silver stars, one big and one smaller.
- Paint the bigger star with PVA glue and sprinkle with the Sizzix glitter.
- Hole punch both stars and thread the ribbon through.
- Tie around your gift and use a small amount of glue to fasten the ribbon at the back.