You can create own pillow patterns and decorate them with Sizzix die-cuts for one-of-a-kind home décor. Start with this Star Cushion and follow with a moon and a cloud cushion to make the whole set for your little one's play room/bedroom.
Other Supplies: Sewing Machine, White Thread, White Fabric, Coral Fabric, Grey Fabric, Mint Fabric, Grey embroidery thread, Iron
- Sketch a star shape lightly in pencil on the white fabric. It should measure approximately 16" x 16".
- Cut this star out and use it as a template to cut a second star out of the white fabric.
- Iron on the adhesive onto coral, grey and mint fabric.
- Die-cut the flowers and leaves and peel off the adhesive.
- Create the flowers using tweezers and sew in place on one of the stars.
- Using the embroidery thread, hand stitch the eyes and mouth in place using back stitch.
- Pin the front panel to the back panel, right sides facing and sew. Leave a gap to turn inside out.
- Turn inside out.
- Stuff with toy filler.
- Hand sew the gap closed using slip stitch.