This cushion make would fit perfect within craft room.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: White thread, Cushion inner (40cm x 40cm), White fabric, Pink fabric, White pom-pom trim, Sewing machine, Iron
- Iron the adhesive onto the white fabric.
- Use this to die-cut out the letters ‘CREATE’ with the Sassy Serif dies.
- Cut a square out of pink fabric larger than the cushion inner by 1cm at each edge.
- Cut two rectangles out of pink fabric, one half the length of the pink square (same width), two thirds of the pink square (same width).
- Hem one long edge of both rectangles.
- Iron the letters onto the large pink square following the centre horizontal line.
- Sew around each letter carefully with white thread.
- Pin the pom-pom trim, facing inwards, around the edges of the pink square, right side up. Sew in place with white thread.
- Lay the smaller rectangles on top of the embellished square, right sides together, hemmed edges in the middle, pinning around the edges following the pom-pom trim.
- Sew around the edges, joining the pieces together. Try to follow the stitching line of the pom-pom trim.
- Turn right side out.
- Insert cushion inner.