Cloud 9 Cushion
Can you believe you can make this cloud cushion using circle dies, recreate now.
Theme: Seasons & Weather
Other Supplies: Black embroidery thread, Sewing machine, White thread, Hand sewing needle, White fabric, Pink fabric, Toy stuffing
- Cut a cloud shape out of the white fabric.
- Use this piece as a template for a second piece for the back of the cushion.
- In pencil lightly draw the eyes and mouth onto the front piece of fabric.
- Hand stitch the eyes and mouth using back stitch and the black thread.
- Iron on the iron on adhesive onto two small squares of the pink fabric.
- Die cut two small circles out of the pink fabric for the cheeks.
- Iron in place.
- Machine stitch the cheek in place.
- Pin the front and back together, right sides facing.
- Machine stitch the two pieces together, leaving a small gap to turn inside out.
- Turn inside out and stuff with toy stuffing.
- Hand sew the gap closed using slip stitch.