Wild Leave Tea Towels
Bring the outdoors into your home with this wild leave tea towel.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Sewing machine, White fabric, Mint fabric, White thread, Pink pom poms measuring 34”, Iron
- Cut a rectangle out of the white fabric measuring 17” x 25”.
- Hem the edges.
- Iron on the adhesive onto a selection of the Sizzix fabric and mint fabric. Make sure the pieces are big enough for the leaves.
- Die cut the leaves from the fabric backed with adhesive.
- Remove the backing and iron onto the base of the tea towel.
- Machine stitch the leaves in place.
- Machine stitch the pom poms in place.