Create this rabbit frame to decorate your little ones nursery or even for a gift.
Other Supplies: Spray Adhesive, White cardstock
- Trim white cardstock to fit into the aperture of the frame.
- Using stencil film die cut the Cottontail rabbit and create a mask. Using a temporary spray adhesive stick to the centre of the white cardstock.
- Using the permanent pens add small dots around the mask. Add more dots around the edge of the mask and less as you move out.
- Peel off the stencil film to reveal the empty bunny shape.
- Place the image into the frame.