Put love on display in your home with this Love Cushion project.
Other Supplies: Cream fabric, Coral fabric, Cream pom-poms, Cream thread, Sewing machine, Hand sewing needle, Rectangular cushion Inner
- Cut a rectangle out of the cream fabric, 3cm longer and wider than the inner cushion.
- Iron on the adhesive onto the coral fabric and die-cut the letters to spell 'LOVE.'
- Iron the letters in place and stitch around in pink thread.
- Sandwich two large pieces of cream fabric together using the iron on adhesive.
- Die-cut the Poppies out of the cream fabric and hand sew together.
- Begin constructing the cushion by making the back pieces.
- Cut two rectangles the same height as the front panel, and two thirds of the width size.
- Hem an edge on each rectangle and then overlap them to form the back panel.
- Pin the back panel to the front panel, right sides facing, trapping the pom-poms on each side.
- Sew around all four edges.
- Turn inside out and stuff with the inner.