Have some fun while making and create these fun kid's masks for playtime.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Card (white, coral, mint green, light pink), Hole punch, Glue, String or elastic
- Cut 10cm x 23cm strip of card.
- Measure the centre of the card strip and die-cut two Circles using the Circle Thinlits die (this is so you can see through the mask).
- Die-cut two Scallop Circle pieces out of light pink card, then using the same Circle Thinlits die that you used to cut out of white strip card, place into the centre of the Scallop Circle piece and die-cut. Place onto the eye cut outs and glue.
- Die-cut these Wild Leaves elements in the following colours:
- Large jiggered leaf - two light pink
- Small jiggered leaf - two mint green, two white, two coral
- Straight leaf - two coral, one light pink, one mint green, one white
- Nose - use one white straight leaf and one light pink straight leaf, cut the end of the light pink straight leaf and glue down onto the end of the straight white leaf, fold in half and glue in between the two eyes.
- Cut the ends off one mint green leaf, two coral leaves. Place one mint leaf above the nose and place the two coral leaves on either side of the eyes.
- Ears - glue one coral and one mint green small jiggered leaf down, then place one large jiggered light pink leaf down on top and to complete place one white small jiggered leaf on top of the large pink. Repeat twice and glue down above the cut-out eye holes.