Hand Charm Cushion
Bring the trend to your home with this Hand Charm Cushion project.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Rose pink ink, Cream fabric, Thick card, Cushion inner, Sewing machine, Iron
- Cut two fabric pieces to measure 45cm x 45cm.
- Create a hand charm stamp by die-cutting three Hand Charms design out of the Foam Adhesive Sheets. Layer the designs on top of each other, then mount onto a piece of thick card.
- Evenly apply the rose-pink ink onto the stamp then begin to stamp your design onto one piece of 45cm x 45cm fabric square (leave ink design to dry).
- Place one piece of your material down and the other (with the printed hand charm on) face down.
- Straight stitch all the way around, leaving a gap to place the inner inside.
- Turn inside out and iron.
- Place cushion inside and sew remaining gap.