Create your own Geo Cushion following and tailor it to suit your home decor.
Theme: Decorative Elements
Other Supplies: Grey fabric, Mint fabric, Teal fabric, White paint, Spray mount, Cushion inner, Zip
- Die-cut each geometric mask on a separate piece of stencil film.
- Use the stencils, with a touch of spray mount, to sponge through the white fabric paint onto the mint fabric. Make a random pattern.
- Once dry, cut it into an isosceles triangle.
- Sew one of the longer edges of the patterned fabric, right sides together, with the edge of the light grey fabric and sew.
- Do the same with the other long side of the patterned fabric but sew to the edge of the teal fabric.
- Iron the seams flat.
- Cut a square from the assembled fabric the same dimensions as the cushion inner.
- Cut a grey rectangle for the back panel the same width as the front panel but 1” longer in height.
- Cut the grey rectangle two thirds of the way up and pin in the zip where the fabric has been cut.
- Stitch the zip in place using a half inch seam allowance.
- Pin the front panel to the back panel, right sides together.
- Sew around the outside with the zip open.
- Turn inside out.
- Top stitch around the outside.