Make & Take Chalkboard
The Poppy die can help decorate many items, just like this chalkboard sign, to make them stand out.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Chalkboard, White Chalk Pen, Cream Card, Coral Card, Light Pink Card, Dark Pink Card, Green Card, Pearl Stamen
- Die-cut three large petals and three small petals in the dark pink card.
- Stick these together using the glue gun.
- Die-cut three light pink stamen dies and arrange in the middle of the Poppy.
- Glue gun these into place.
- Take two pearl stamen and glue gun these to the middle of the Poppy.
- Die-cut two leaves from the green card and stick to the underside of the Poppy.
- Repeat steps 1-6 in a variety of colours and sizes.
- Arrange all your flowers to the edge of the chalkboard.
- Glue gun the flowers and leaves in place.
- With the chalkboard pen draw ‘Free Make & Take’ in a pretty font.