First Moments Scrapbook
Keep all the memories alive and capture them within their first moments scrapbook.
Other Supplies: Diamante Gems (2 sizes), Grey card, Light pink card, Dark pink card, Patterned grey card, Silver metallic card, White card, Cream card, Light pink paint, Dark pink paint, Glue, Double sided tape, White paint, Paintbrush, Baby photo, Scrapbook, Scissors
- Paint the cover of the scrapbook white.
- Dilute the two paints with water and flick the paintbrush to create a splash effect across the cover.
- Cut a rectangle in dark pink card and stick to the cover, on an angle on the right, using double sided tape.
- Use two different square Framelits to cut a square frame in grey patterned card. Stick to the cover with double sided tape on an angle to the left of the pink card.
- Cut a rectangle in grey and cut out the photo. Stick the photo onto the card using double sided tape and stick both onto the scrapbook cover straight, intersecting the pink card and the patterned frame.
- Cut out the rocking horse from the New Baby set in cream, white, dark pink and silver. Cut out the different elements to assemble a cream horse with a white mane and tail, pink saddle and silver rocker and harness.
- Glue the rocking horse onto the scrapbook cover over the corner of the patterned frame.
- Cut out the letters ‘first’ from the lowercase set in silver card. Cut out the letters ‘MOMENTS’ from the uppercase set in grey card.
- Cut out 5 squares and square outlines from the lowercase set in light pink card.
- Glue the 5 solid squares down the left-hand side of the scrapbook cover. Glue the letters ‘first’ on top of the squares.
- Glue the square outlines on an angle along the bottom of the scrapbook cover. Glue the letters ‘MOMENTS’ over the square outlines.
- Scatter and stick down the diamante gems flowing upwards from the bottom left corner of the cover.