New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create some fun home decor for your little ones bedroom.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Dinosaur
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Asian Flower
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Cream Thread, Cream Fabric, Pink Fabric, Mint Fabric, Cream Pom Poms, Wooden Pole, String, Iron on Adhesive, Iron
- Cut a banner shape out of the cream fabric, measuring approximately 16” x 13”.
- Hem the sides.
- Turn the top over by about 3 inches and sew, so the wooden pole will fit through the top.
- Sew the pom poms onto the bottom of the banner.
- Iron the adhesive onto a large square of pink for the lettering and flower.
- Iron on the adhesive onto a large square of mint fabric for the dinosaur and foliage.
- Die-cut the lettering, dinosaur and foliage.
- Peel off the backing and iron in place.
- Machine stitch the dinosaur on in white thread.
- Iron 3 squares of pink together so the adhesive is sandwiched between.
- Die-cut 3 flowers and stitch together.
- Glue gun a gem in the centre of the flower.
- Glue gun the flower to the banner.
- Thread the pole through the top of the banner and tie the string either end to make the hanging.