Create some fun home decor for your little ones bedroom.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cream Thread, Cream Fabric, Pink Fabric, Mint Fabric, Cream Pom Poms, Wooden Pole, String, Iron on Adhesive, Iron
- Cut a banner shape out of the cream fabric, measuring approximately 16” x 13”.
- Hem the sides.
- Turn the top over by about 3 inches and sew, so the wooden pole will fit through the top.
- Sew the pom poms onto the bottom of the banner.
- Iron the adhesive onto a large square of pink for the lettering and flower.
- Iron on the adhesive onto a large square of mint fabric for the dinosaur and foliage.
- Die-cut the lettering, dinosaur and foliage.
- Peel off the backing and iron in place.
- Machine stitch the dinosaur on in white thread.
- Iron 3 squares of pink together so the adhesive is sandwiched between.
- Die-cut 3 flowers and stitch together.
- Glue gun a gem in the centre of the flower.
- Glue gun the flower to the banner.
- Thread the pole through the top of the banner and tie the string either end to make the hanging.