Embellished Craft Jars
Organise your craft room with some embellished craft jars and label them accordingly.
Other Supplies: Glass Jars, Coral Crepe Paper, White flower stamens, White card, Pink card, Grey card, Foam squares, Glitter card, Spray glue, Masking tape, White spray paint, White string, Hole punch
- Die-cut nine large Poppy petals and nine small Poppy petals from the coral crepe paper.
- Assemble three large and three small petals and glue to form one flower. Add white stamens to the centre. Repeat with the other petals to make two more flowers.
- Spray the lids of the jars white.
- Print off the contents of your jars on white card.
- Use masking tape to mask off a single line near the top of the jars. Spray glue along the line and sprinkle glitter. Peel off the masking tape and shake off excess glitter.
- Use the Circle Framelits to cut two Circles, one pink, one grey. Use a slightly smaller Circle to cut around your printed contents. Use two Framelits together to cut the glitter card to create a Circle border.
- Glue the glitter border onto the white Circle with the contents on.
- Glue the pink Circle onto the grey Circle, offsetting slightly to show both colours. Then pass through the Big Shot again with the Framelits to cut a Circle out of both colours.
- Use foam squares to stick the white Circle onto the coloured Circles. Repeat the last few steps with the other Circles to make three tags.
- Punch a hole near the edge of each tag.
- Knot white thread round the jar lid and thread the ends through the label. Hot glue to fix at the back.
- Use hot glue to fix the flowers to the jar lids, to the left of the tags.