Best Bunnies Tea Towel
Make some Spring fun and create this Best Bunnies Tea Towel.
Other Supplies: Sewing machine, White thread, Pink thread, Pink fabric, White pom-poms measuring 34", Iron, Iron on adhesive, Pins, Fabric scissors
- Cut a rectangle out of the pink fabric measuring 17" x 25".
- Hem the edges.
- Heat fuse the iron on adhesive on to a large square of white fabric.
- Die-cut the Best Bunnies and heart out of white fabric.
- Peel off the back of the adhesive and iron the bunnies and heart in place at the bottom right of the tea towel.
- Machine stitch the bunnies and heart on to the tea towel using pink thread.
- Machine stitch the white pom-poms on to the top and bottom of the tea towel.