Cut-out Blossom Glass Tumblers
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own design on your glass tumblers using our cut-out blosson thinlits™ die, make them your own.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: 4 Glass Tumblers, Frosted Glass Spray, Sticky Back Vinyl
- Cut out 12 10cm squares of sticky back vinyl and die-cut a Blossom in the centre of each.
- Arrange 3 of the blossoms on each glass and stick down well. Make sure there are no gaps.
- Cover the glasses with a cloth making sure only the blossom shapes are exposed.
- Spray the blossoms with the frosted glass spray.
- Once dry, peel off the vinyl.