Best Bunnies Frame
Hop on to the fun with this die and create some Bunny Frames.
Other Supplies: Assorted Marquetry wood, Kraft card, White gesso, Brayer and craft mat, Text stamp, Distress Ink, Twine, Philosophy Tags (idea-ology), A4 picture frame
- Take two rectangles of kraft card cut to the same size as a Bigz die and attach light coloured marquetry wood to each using strong PVA glue.
- Die-cut the rabbits/ tails and heart from one of the rectangles.
- Die-cut a circle from the second rectangle and place the die-cut circle back onto the die about five centimetres off centre before die-cutting again to create the crescent moon shape.
- Use the brayer to roll out a little white gesso and apply to the moon shape and rabbit’s tails.
- Ensuring that there is a little less gesso on the roller apply to both rabbit die-cuts and use the gesso on the craft mat to stamp the text detail onto the die-cuts.
- Cut several strips of darker marquetry wood and ink the edges before adding stamped detail using the same text stamp.
- Attach the strips of wood to a square of kraft card and wind a length of twine around the base several times.
- Thread a length of twine through the philosophy tag and tie around the centre of the wrapped twine.
- Mount the moon, rabbits and heart in place using a hot glue gun and adhesive foam pads before mounting into the frame.