Decorate your recipe books,with these homely designs.
Theme: Words & Phrases
Other Supplies: Ivory and silver card, Blank journal
- Cover the back and front covers and spine of reg Journal using the pink and teal card having stamped or printed the word ‘Mum’s’ onto the front cover beforehand.
- Wrap a length of aqua coloured ribbon around the front cover and finish in a Knot.
- Die-cut all the different elements to create the scales, kettle and utensils and assemble as shown.
- Cut three squares of ivory card and matt onto grey card before mounting onto the cover of the book and attach the assembled die-cuts in place.
- Die-cut the letters to form the word ‘recipes’ from silver card and mount onto the book.