You Make Me Smile Card
Natural beauty has never been so easy. The Wildflower Stems #1 Thinlits Die Set by Tim Holtz features long, graceful stems and blossoms in silhouette and was used to make this You Make Me Smile Card.
Other Supplies: White and grey card, White acrylic paint, Brayer and craft mat, Sentiment stamp, Tiny pearls
- Die-cut the Wildflowers from grey card and cut a rectangle of grey card as a base.
- Use a brayer to roll out some white acrylic paint before applying to the Wildflower die-cuts.
- When there is only a little paint left on the roller use to apply texture to the grey background rectangle.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the background and mount your Wildflowers. Trim away the die-cuts where they overhang the base.
- Mount onto a white base card and attach a few tiny pearls to add a little decoration.