Follow the trend and upcycle to make the perfect home décor accessory.
Theme: 3-D Boxes & Shapes
Other Supplies: White card, White and grey acrylic paint, Mod Podge Matte, Plain Trinket Boxes
- Remove the lids from the trinket boxes using a small screwdriver and paint the bases grey and white.
- Die-cut two of the Lace Hearts and two of the Hand Charms from thick white card.
- Apply a thin coating of Mod Podge to the lid of one of the boxes and attach one of the Lace Hearts. Use a craft knife to carefully crop where it overhangs the edges.
- Carefully mount the second heart over the first to add extra depth.
- Repeat with the Hand Charm and seal both with a thin application of Mod Podge.
- Paint the lids grey (Lace Heart) and white (Hand Charm) and re-attach to the boxes.