Sincere Thanks Planter Card
With houseplants being a popular home décor trend, these Hanging Planter dies are a sophisticated and contemporary addition to your collection.
Other Supplies: Corner punch, Ivory card, Distress Oxide Inks, Spritzer, Sentiment stamp, White pigment ink and foam applicator, Tiny adhesive gems, Adhesive Foam Pads
- Cut a rectangle of pink card and round off the corners with a punch.
- Apply Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink from the right-hand edge fading out as you go.
- Die-cut a Small Circle from a piece of stencil film and use the negative as your stencil.
- Apply white pigment ink through the stencil using a foam applicator.
- Die-cut the plant from aqua and teal card and crop the planter away from the aqua card before mounting it onto the teal plant using adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut the macramé hanger from ivory card and mount in place before attaching to the pink rectangle.
- Stamp or print your sentiment onto pink card and trim to size before mounting in place.
- Decorate with tiny adhesive gems and mount onto an ivory base card.