Cherish Every Moment Card
Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This nature inspired Thinlit™ set compliments the botanical trend perfectly. The realistic design makes it an ideal die for decorating cards, making sentimental scrapbook pages or for using within a mixed media home decor display. This card makes the perfect pick me up for any loved one.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Fold the yellow cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size.
- Offset the white cardstock in the top right corner of the card and trim the edges. Glue in place.
- Using two sponges, lightly apply yellow and blue ink in circular motions to the left of the white cardstock.
- Using the paintbrush, pick up some of the yellow ink and dip the brush in a little water.
- Flick the paintbrush using your finger over the area you previously inked to create splatters.
- Cut out the Make A Wish die twice in white cardstock, along with three of the accompanying dandelion seeds.
- Cut the stem off one of the dandelion cut outs.
- Glue the dandelion with a stem onto the inked cardstock at an angle following the angle of the card. Trim the stem to fit.
- Layer the cut dandelion head over the first, sticking it in place.
- Scatter and glue the dandelion seed cut outs.
- Stamp your phrase next to the dandelion in black ink.