New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This Bigz die is a new addition to the flower series within our range. It can be used for many making types but can add to spring-fun and be the perfect die for some home decor.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Cut a 42cm x 42cm square in blue polka dot fabric.
- Repeat with the white fabric.
- Cut a large rectangle of adhesive sheet and iron it onto the reverse side of the dark blue fabric. Trim excess fabric. Repeat with the white fabric.
- Cut seven flowers with the Flower die in the backed dark blue fabric.
- Repeat with the backed white fabric, trimming the petals so that you have seven circular white flower centres.
- Arrange the dark blue flowers on the right side of the blue polka dot square. Peel off the adhesive sheet backing and iron the flowers in place.
- Peel off the adhesive sheet backing on the white flower centres and iron into place on each flower.
- Using a sewing machine and white thread, stitch around each flower and centre.
- Place the polka dot fabric and the white fabric right sides together. Pin and sew a 1cm seam around three sides, joining them together.
- Insert the cushion filler into the pillow.
- Close the open edges with slip stitch, using the sewing needle and white thread.