Used as a fun, all-year-round embellishment or for fun Easter box, Make it personalised with this charming die set.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Wooden box, Photograph, Pearl gems (various sizes), White acrylic paint, Paintbrush, Glue, ‘Memories’ stamp, Black ink
- Very roughly apply the white acrylic paint with the paintbrush to the lid of the box.
- Using a small circle Framelits, cut out your photograph.
- Cut out the corner geometric mask with squares in light yellow.
- Cut out the dots geometric mask in light pink and roughly cut an uneven rectangle around the cut out with scissors. Keep the loose dots.
- Also cut the dots mask out in dark pink. Discard the cut out but keep the loose dots.
- Roughly cut an uneven rectangle in mint cardstock with scissors.
- Cut out the word ‘EASTER’ using the Pop Art Uppercase die and dark pink, light pink, yellow and cream cardstock. Also cut out the accompanying zig zag element in aqua cardstock.
- Cut out 22 assorted flowers from the Rain Boot Planter die set in dark pink, light pink and cream cardstock. Layer some of the flowers and glue together. Use the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to each one.
- Cut out three leaf flourishes, one in aqua and two in mint.
- Stamp your phrase with black ink onto cream cardstock. Roughly cut an uneven rectangle around it with scissors.
- Glue the squares corner mask onto the box, angling towards the left.
- Glue the light pink dots cut out on top, with the mint rectangle on top, in the middle of both.
- Glue down the photograph to the right of the masks, overlapping them slightly.
- Arrange and glue down the letters spelling out ‘EASTER’, with the zig zag cut out above them.
- Mount the cream rectangle with the stamped phrase on foam squares underneath the letters.
- Arrange the flowers and leaf flourishes around the photograph and glue in place.
- Scatter the loose light pink and dark pink dots across the box and glue in place.
- Add pearl gems in different sizes on the letters, in the flower centres and on the box.