Floral Bottle #2
Used as a fun, all-year-round embellishment or as individual elements for a breadth of making occasions, this is a charming die set. Here it has been used to decorate a glass bottle.
Other Supplies: Hole punch, Glue, Diamante gems, Glass bottle, String, ‘hello’ stamp, Black ink
- Wrap the string around the neck of the bottle and hot glue to fix. Trim ends.
- Cut out a Circle Framelits in cream cardstock.
- Use the hole punch to make a hold at one edge.
- Using the Rain Boot Planter die set, cut out 18 assorted flowers in salmon, light pink, light yellow, dark yellow and blue.
- Cut out 2 circle flower centres in dark yellow.
- Cut out 3 small leaf flourishes in aqua and green.
- Layer the flowers and glue together in twos and threes.
- Add gems to the centre of the flowers.
- Stamp the phrase in black ink onto the cream circle.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves around the circle edge and glue in place.
- Thread the ribbon through the hole and tie in a bow around the neck of the bottle.