Experience a sweet collection of flora and fauna to add lovely spring blooms any time of the year. Be used to create a floral gift box.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Brown string, Glue, Wooden peg, Double-sided tape, Pearl gems
- Cut out the Flower Scallop in cream. Roll to form the Rose and hot glue to hold.
- Cut out the trio of leaves from Garden Greens in aqua and cut off the stalks. Pinch in half to add dimension and hot glue to the base of the rose.
- Cut out two leaf branches from Garden Greens in green cardstock and one mistletoe branch in teal.
- Stick the base of these to the underneath of the rose with hot glue.
- Add pearl gems to the mistletoe cut out.
- Using the 5-petal flower from the Spring Things die, cut out two in cream and two in pink.
- Layer two of the cream flowers and glue in place.
- Repeat with the pink flowers and add a pearl gem to the centre.
- Glue the flowers onto the leaf and mistletoe branches.
- Cut the box die out twice in blue cardstock.
- Using double-sided tape, assemble the box.
- Wrap brown string around the top and knot.
- Peg the box closed, fixing in place the branches and flowers.