The perfect addition to our 3-D flower range. Create fresh, vibrant bunting with this easily constructed daisy.
Other Supplies: White fabric, Yellow fabric, A selection of coloured and patterned fabrics of your choice, Sewing machine, White thread, Wide white ribbon, Iron, Sewing needle, Fabric scissors
- Cut 20 bunting triangles in a variety of choice fabrics and Sizzix fabrics.
- Cut another 20 exactly the same, so that there are matching pairs of each one.
- Peel off the backs of the iron-on adhesive and iron together two identical bunting triangles so that they are reinforced.
- Cut nine of the 3-D Daisy in white fabric and nine daisy centres in yellow fabric.
- Roll to form the flower and hot glue to hold. Fold the centre piece in half lengthways and then roll to form the centre. Hot glue to hold, then hot glue to fix in the centre of the daisy.
- Repeat with the remaining eight daisies.
- Fold the ribbon in half over the tops of the bunting to hold them all together, pin and sew.
- Hand sew the daisies onto the bunting between two pieces, leaving a two triangle gap between each one.