Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
The perfect addition to our 3D flower range. Create fresh, vibrant bunting with this easily constructed daisy.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - 3-D Daisy
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Bunting
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: White fabric, Yellow fabric, A selection of coloured and patterned fabrics of your choice, Sewing machine, White thread, Wide white ribbon, Iron, Sewing needle, Fabric scissors
- Cut 20 bunting triangles in a variety of choice fabrics and Sizzix fabrics.
- Cut another 20 exactly the same, so that there are matching pairs of each one.
- Peel off the backs of the iron-on adhesive and iron together two identical bunting triangles so that they are reinforced.
- Cut nine of the 3D Daisy in white fabric and nine daisy centres in yellow fabric.
- Roll to form the flower and hot glue to hold. Fold the centre piece in half lengthways and then roll to form the centre. Hot glue to hold, then hot glue to fix in the centre of the daisy.
- Repeat with the remaining eight daisies.
- Fold the ribbon in half over the tops of the bunting to hold them all together, pin and sew.
- Hand sew the daisies onto the bunting between two pieces, leaving a two triangle gap between each one.