Floral Cake Topper #2
Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Rain Boot Planter
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Small diamante gems, White paper straw, Glue, Lollypop stick
- Cut out a variety of flowers of different sizes in the dark pink, light pink, mint and blue cardstock.
- Layers and glue the smaller flowers on top of the coordinating larger flowers.
- Use the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to each one.
- Add a diamante gem to the centre of some of the flowers.
- Poke the lollypop stick into the polystyrene ball.
- Using the hot glue gun attach the flowers, covering the whole surface of the ball.