Robot box #1
Georgie started her time here at Sizzix in February 2018. Prior to this she completed a product and furniture design degree at De Montfort University in Leicester and after university she went on to design outdoor children’s play equipment. She is inspired by current trends, popular culture and 3D products/packaging. In her spare time she enjoys baking for family and friends.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Mix and match the elements in this fun set to make the robot of your choice! Inspired by retro designs and industrial shapes, this die is perfect for the quirky crafter.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - 50's Robot
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 18PK - Box, Cupcake
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Double sided tape, Glue, Mint Ribbon
- Cut out the pieces for the box in white cardstock and assemble using double sided tape.
- Tie a mint ribbon around the box and fasten with a bow.
- Cut out the robot in blue.
- Cut out the eyes and mouth in white.
- Cut out the robot, the nose, two large cogs and two small cogs in yellow.
- Cut off the ‘ear’ bolts, feet and hands of the yellow robot and discard the rest.
- Cut out the robot and chest cage in silver.
- Cut off the ‘ear’ bolts, head bolt and knees of the silver robot and discard the rest.
- Cut out one large cog and two small cogs in mint.
- Cut out the inner eyes in grey.
- Glue all the individual elements onto the blue robot.
- Hot glue the robot onto the ribbon around the box.