Robot Box #1
Mix and match the elements in this fun set to make the robot of your choice! Inspired by retro designs and industrial shapes, this die is perfect for the quirky crafter.
Theme: 3-D Boxes & Shapes
Other Supplies: Double-sided tape, Glue, Mint Ribbon
- Die-cut the pieces for the Cupcake Box in white cardstock and assemble using double-sided tape.
- Tie a mint ribbon around the box and fasten with a bow.
- Die-cut out the Robot in blue.
- Die-cut out the eyes and mouth in white.
- Die-cut out the Robot, the nose, two large cogs and two small cogs in yellow.
- Die-cut off the 'ear' bolts, feet and hands of the yellow robot and discard the rest.
- Die-cut out the robot and chest cage in silver.
- Die-cut off the 'ear' bolts, head bolt and knees of the silver robot and discard the rest.
- Die-cut out one large cog and two small cogs in mint.
- Die-cutout the inner eyes in grey.
- Glue all the individual elements onto the blue Robot.
- Hot glue the Robot onto the ribbon around the box.