Robot Box #2
Mix and match the elements in this fun set to make the Robot of your choice! Inspired by retro designs and industrial shapes, this die is perfect for the quirky crafter. Makes the a perfect gift box.
Other Supplies: Double-sided tape, Glue, Blue Ribbon
- Die-cut out the pieces for the Cupcake Box in white cardstock and assemble using double-sided tape.
- Tie a blue ribbon around and box and fasten with a bow.
- Die-cut out the Robot in mint.
- Die-cut out the eyes and mouth in white.
- Die-cut out the robot in yellow.
- Die-cut off the 'ear' bolts, hands and knees and discard the rest.
- Die-cut out the Robot, spiral antennae and spanner in silver.
- Die-cut off the 'ear' bolts and feet of the silver robot and discard the rest.
- Die-cut out the heart and the nose in blue.
- Die-cut out the inner eyes in grey.
- Glue all the individual elements onto the blue Robot.
- Hot glue the Robot onto the ribbon around the box.