You Make a Difference Card
A part of our making essential this die is so versatile it can be used for many making types, just like this card make. Its wider size offers you more design options.
Other Supplies: String, Glue, ‘you make a difference’ stamp, Black ink, Foam squares.
- Fold the white cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size. Place landscape to work.
- Cut a rectangle the length of the card in aqua.
- Cut a thin strip of mint cardstock.
- Cut one large flower in dark pink.
- Cut one medium flower in light pink.
- Cut one small flower in mint and one in yellow.
- Cut two flower centres in white and one in yellow.
- Cut two leaves in aqua.
- Glue a white centre onto the light pink flower.
- Glue a yellow flower onto the dark pink flower, then add a white centre.
- Glue a yellow centre onto the mint flower.
- Cut an asymmetric rectangle in white.
- Stamp the phrase onto it.
- Glue the aqua rectangle onto the bottom half of the card.
- Glue the thin mint strip on top.
- Glue the card piece with the phrase underneath the mint, onto the aqua rectangle.
- Glue the two leaves at the top of the card, one poking slightly off the top edge.
- Glue the dark pink and the mint flowers onto the card.
- Wrap the string around the card and tie in a bow.
- Fix the light pink flower to the card with foam squares, on top of the string.