Valentine Envelope Liners
Create envelopes so cute that you won’t even need a card! The interchangeable and intricate shapes give a variety of unique options to personalise your envelopes perfectly.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Dark Pink, Light Pink, White), Paper Trimmer, Printed Sentiment (5" x 7"), Washi Tape
- Stamp a sentiment from the Spring Phrases set onto light pink cardstock.
- Align one of the Square Framelits dies over the stamped sentiment, and die-cut. Die-cut a slightly larger Square out of white cardstock.
- Cut a piece of light pink cardstock to measure 6 3/4"x 6". Cut an Adhesive Sheet to measure 6" x 3" and attach it to the back of the light pink panel. Attach Adhesive Sheets to the back of the additional light pink and dark pink cardstock and to the printed sentiment.
- Align the Envelope Liner, Intricate die with the lace inset die over the adhesive-backed portion of the 6 3/4" x 6" light pink cardstock panel, and die-cut.
- Die-cut two corner embellishments from the Envelope Liners, Intricate set out of adhesive-backed dark pink cardstock, and one corner embellishment out of adhesive-backed light pink cardstock. Die-cut two corners of the printed sentiment with the flower die from the Envelope Liners, Intricate set. Use the Die Pick to help remove the shapes from the dies, and the Die Brush to remove any excess paper.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the Envelope Liner and adhere it inside the envelope flap. (Note: Do not add adhesive to the lower portion of the Envelope Liner, as it might cause the paper to wrinkle.)
- Adhere a strip of washi tape to the front of the envelope.
- Adhere the stamped sentiment to the white square with Foam Adhesive, and then adhere the layered squares to the envelope.
- Remove the adhesive backing and adhere the corner embellishments to the envelope front and flap.
- Remove the adhesive backing and adhere the printed sentiment to a 5" x 7" panel of light pink cardstock. Place the sentiment into the envelope and seal.