Hedgehog Tea Towel
This cute critter adds an adorable element to papercraft projects, appliqué and softies that any age can appreciate, as shown with this tea towel.
Other Supplies: 1 Tea Towel, 1 Package Heavyweight Fusible, Pink fabric, Grey fabric, Solid Brown fabric,
- Cut (1) Nose, Cut (1) Mirror-Image Nose, Cut (1) Ear, Cut (1) Mirror-Image Ear.
- Cut 6" x 8" of solid Brown fabric for the body, Cut (1) Mirror-Image Body.
- Cut (1) Spike, Cut (1) Mirror-Image Spike.
- Cut 2" x 3" of the solid Grey cut (1) Eye, cut (1) Mirror-Image Eye.
- Cut (1) Nose and cut (1) Mirror-Image Nose.
- Cut (1) Ear and cut (1) Mirror-Image Ear.
- Assembling the pillow top
- As shown in the photo, arrange the hedgehog bodies facing each other in a pleasing manner on the tea towel front. Heat fuse in place with an iron.