This Bunny comes with an optional bow and can be used for any occasion, here we have used it to create a mountboard to decorate during Easter period.
Other Supplies: Mountboard, Marquetry wood, Floral pattern stamp, Gesso and brayer, Thin twine, Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Pallet wood
- Take a rectangle of mount board slightly larger than the die-cut area and attach a piece of marquetry wood to the front before using to die-cut the rabbit.
- Attach a darker piece of marquetry wood to a square of craft card and die-cut the bow.
- Use a brayer to apply a little white gesso to the die-cut rabbit.
- Use the Distress Ink to add a little depth to the edges of both die cuts and apply some stamped detail using the same ink pad.
- Mount the bow onto the rabbit and attach a further bow made from thin twine before mounting the assembled rabbit onto a rectangle of suitable pallet wood.