Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This can be used to make a custom robot, or any creative contraption you can imagine, just like this Frame.
Themes: Decorative Elements
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 25PK - Atomic Elements
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Distressed Frame w/clip, Ivory and grey card, Assorted Distress Inks, Assorted Stamps
- Use your PC or a suitable stamp to apply your sentiment to a rectangle of Ivory card.
- Apply Distress Inks around the perimeter of the card and Apply some stamped detail.
- Die-cut some of the Atomic Elements from the same ivory card.
- Attach the elements to the card and trim to size where they overhang the edges.
- Die-cut the separate elements to build the robot from various shades of grey and ivory card.
- Use Antique Linen Distress Ink to add contrast to the edges of the die-cuts before assembling your robot and mounting onto the background.