Splat Frame & Card
This Splat die set includes not just one blob, but four, which can be used individually or stacked to add intriguing details to papercraft and mixed media projects. They were used well to make this frame and card.
Other Supplies: White square box frame, Assorted white and grey card, Assorted Distress Oxide Inks, Assorted Stamps and grey ink pad, SpritzerInstructions for the frame:
- Mount black card into the box frame as a background.
- Cut three squares of grey card in three different shades.
- Die-cut the large Splat element first from the deepest shade of grey followed by the other two and mount into the frame using adhesive foam pads between each layer to add a sense of depth.
- Apply various shades of Distress Oxide Ink to a piece of white card and spritz with clean water to give a mottled effect.
- Die-cut the inked card using the largest Splat element.
- Use a grey ink pad to stamp various splatter designs onto the base card and mount the die-cut in the centre.
- Stamp or print the ‘Birthday Boy’ sentiment before trimming to size and attaching to the card using a stapler.