Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Use the positive or negative shapes of these three geometrically-rendered animals—a rabbit, a hummingbird and a butterfly—to add some contemporary style to papercraft and mixed media projects. This has been used to make different types of card making.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Silver white and grey card,Assorted Distress Inks
- Print or stamp your sentiments onto white card.
- Die-cut silhouettes from stencil film and apply to the white card using repositionable spray adhesive
- Apply various shades of Distress Ink through the silhouettes and carefully remove the stencil film.
- Die-cut the butterfly and hummingbird from silver card and mount directly over the inked silhouettes before attaching to the grey base cards.