Sing Heart Album
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Acrylic Paint, Branches-Small, Burlap, Buttons, Clear Glitter, Cording or Thread, Distressing Ink-Vintage Photo, Glitter Glue, Jump Rings, Moss, Netting, Paper Lunch Bag, Pop-Dots, Ribbon, Stamped or Typed Sentiment, Trim
- Adhere lunch bag paper to mat board. Die-cut Album front and back from chipboard and paper. Apply distressing ink to chipboard.
- Splatter ink on pages by rubbing a moist old toothbrush into ink pad, then use fingernails to flick ink mist onto pages from toothbrush. Adhere burlap to Album with strong tape. Apply distressing ink to fabric.
- Stamp strip of paper with Flourishes and distress. Die-cut Baroque from patterned paper and distress. Fold sides back of Baroque to accommodate paper. Adhere trim to top of Baroque. Tie bow with ribbon and wrap around Baroque. Wrap string around card and secure in place. Stamp Heart with paint and cut out. Apply distressing ink to edges of Heart.
- Adhere to Baroque using pop-dots. Die-cut the two smaller Tattered Florals. Distress edges. Add clear glitter to the larger of the Floral pieces. Die-cut 3-D Flower, distress and assemble. Adhere to center of larger, pre-cut Floral piece. Adhere moss and netting to bow. Adhere Floral pieces to Album front and embellish with rhinestones. Add branches to bow. Distress sentiment and add bow to corner. Attach to Album front.
- Embellish with silver glitter glue. Add touches of the glitter glue to Floral pieces. Adhere buttons to page. Join Album and pages together with jump rings.